Services and Benefits
Build a truly global network of contacts
EGADE Business School promotes leadership as a catalyst for change and as a truly professional and personal transformation, in order to think like a business leader, to understand complex business issues and think strategically.
Connect and collaborate with our students and alumni through continuing education, executive education, workshops and seminars, networking and positioning events.
We offer our community the following career services:
Transforming senior-management executives into global leaders
EGADE Business School is widely recognized as Latin America’s leading business school for Executive Education. Our programs build on the expertise of over 200 top quality faculty with solid international experience, prestigious links with the best global education alliances for senior managers, allowing an avant-garde training with the most disruptive and innovative models.
We offer open programs that reinforce the strategic vision and global leadership needed to manage the organizations of an increasingly globalized world, with a concrete focus on Senior Management needs; as well as customized programs that co-create unique and tailored solutions according to the organizations´ strategy, objectives and corporate culture.
Our open and custom programs are offered in the following cities in Mexico and Latin America:
Mexico: Mexico City, Monterrey, Guadalajara and Cuernavaca
Latin America: Lima, Peru.
Our Executive Education programs provide leading edge preparation with today’s most disruptive and innovative models.
The Talent Development Program is aimed at diagnosing and developing competencies in our students and alumni in order to increase their competitiveness in an ever more demanding business environment.
- Competency-based assessment and feedback:
Competencies are diagnosed using the Wave method, a complete, integrated assessment tool that offers a sophisticated diagnosis of each individual´s behavioral style, motivation, competencies and, preferred working environment.
- Competency-based workshops:
The workshops aim to develop and enhance skills, abilities, attitudes and values. The key to professional success rests on personal and technical skills. Our workshops with students and graduates develop the skills most valued by organizations.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative capacity
- Strategic intelligence
- Capacity to relate to others
- Executive coaching sessions
Executive coaching sessions are designed for graduates to develop and enhance their managerial skills. The benefits of a coaching process increases productivity, improves performance, manageability, and use of time.
We maintain a double commitment with our students and alumni by providing services that take their professional careers to the next level, and by facilitating access to recruiters to profiles that are better suited to their requirements.
- Orientation of the labor market
- Online job board
- CV and cover letter review
- Competency-based interview simulation
- Search and application strategies for job opportunities
- Promotion of development opportunities
- Vacancies and recruiting sessions
- Conferences and workshops aimed at optimizing employability
The power of networking and the strength of ideas
We continually promote the creation of a global network of contacts within our community of students and alumni through networking and positioning events.
Business Acceleration Programs and Development
Innovation and entrepreneurship are two of the core values of EGADE Business School. Fully committed to the development of entrepreneurial and innovative spirit in our alumni, we seek to develop and consolidate start-ups and businesses, and foster an ecosystem to facilitate financing of projects that maximize growth and social welfare
- ENLACE E+ E: an initiative designed to accelerate the development and consolidation of new companies, linking successful entrepreneurs from every region of the country with high growth potential firms.
- Business Accelerator: actively supports the consolidation and development of SMEs and gazelle companies, jointly establishing development programs to boost their sales and increase employment, and, consequently, their regional, national and international growth.
- Family Business Center: provides a comprehensive perspective of the family-run business, as a platform for generating new business initiatives, providing solid business management foundations, as well as specific management tools with a global outlook that supports the sustained growth of family businesses.
Center for Sustainability:
- SUSTENTUS focuses its efforts on sustainability through studies oriented toward corporations and social entrepreneurship, connecting academia, private initiative, the government and civil society in joint projects.