A truly global Executive MBA from five schools in four continents
Start your global business education today
The Global OneMBA is a truly international executive MBA, co-designed by five of the world´s most prestigious business schools to deliver a world-class education:
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Netherlands.
- Kenan-Flagler Business School, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, United States.
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico.
- Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas, Brazil.
- School of Management, Xiamen University, China.
The Global OneMBA is a global executive MBA unlike any other in the world. In a dynamic learning environment students study the organizations, policies, and cultures in four regions – Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America – to understand how business is conducted in developed and emerging markets.
- Executive: classes on weekends once a month
- Four week-long global residencies at each school
- Globally-coordinated courses with global teams
Duration: 21 months
Years of experience required: 7 years
Developing leaders who think globally and act with local sensibility.
#1 Executive MBA in Mexico and Latin America for the tenth consecutive year
#29 Executive MBA worldwide
Financial Times EMBA Ranking 2007-2016
A truly global experience from five business schools in four continents.
Program accredited by The Association of MBAs (AMBA), the organization of accreditation of MBA programs that sets the global standards for MBA education.
Curriculum and expertise among five equal partners is unique and contemplates best business practices from each region around the world.
Executive Global Format: Classes on weekends once a month during 21 months, globally-coordinated courses, as well as the experience of four week-long global residencies at each school.
Global Team Projects to manage and deliver workloads that require collaboration across multiple time zones and continents.
Combined faculty from five schools offer ample business perspectives and extensive practical experience from emerging and developing countries.
Global connection with alumni and graduates from five partner business schools from a wide range of industries.
Acquire a truly global vision of business
Five business schools in four continents join to create the Global OneMBA, the truly international Executive MBA. First-hand business experience obtained in some of the world’s most influential economic regions, as well as in developed and developing countries, give our students a balanced global business perspective not dominated by a single school or culture.
By joining a premier executive program such as the Global OneMBA you become a member of the prestigious and diverse OneMBA global network of business leaders who live and work across the world, which brings together around 100 current students and over 1100 alumni.
Start your global business experience today
The Global OneMBA is a globally certified MBA program delivered in English in a convenient executive format that combines professional commitments with a world-class MBA education. OneMBA students will relieve a MBA title, as well as a OneMBA Diploma issued by the five partner schools. The program is fully delivered in English during 21 months:
- Executive global format with classes on weekends once a month.
- Globally coordinated core courses: each of the five business schools offers similar curriculum, in addition to a set of regional courses to complement the ever changing business landscape.
- Projects based on global teams that require collaboration across multiple time zones and continents, an absolute necessity in today´s multicultural organizations.
- Four week-long global residencies at each school is the centerpiece of the OneMBA program. Students are taught by world-class faculty from the local environment and include presentations by influential leaders from thriving organizations and visits to global and local enterprises:
- Opening Week in Washington: Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapell Hill.
- European Week in Rotterdam and Varsovia: Rotterdam School of Management.
- Latin Week: Escola de Administraçāo de Empresas de Sāo Paulo de Fundaçāo Getulio Vargas (Brazil) and EGADE Business School (Mexico).
- Asian Week in Xiamen and New Delhi: School of Management, Xiamen University.
Your global journey starts here.
Global OneMBA students are executives living and working around the world, who contribute a rich diversity of cultures and a global mindset, and are ready for the challenges of today´s ever-changing global business context.
Executive Format: Classes once a month on weekends
84% Mexican 16% Foreign
Pharmaceutical / Healthcare / Biotechnology:
Government / Non-profit:
Admission to this Executive MBA is highly competitive. The program seeks talented and high potential applicants and the admissions committee reviews applications on an individual basis, looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess potential for academic success and future professional growth.
- Admission application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Up-to-date CV
- Official documentation
- English language competence score (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Letter indicating reasons for application
- Interview with Program Director or Faculty member
*Admission advisors across all EGADE Business School locations will guide you through all aspects of the admission process for the OneMBA program.