2 MBAs in 22 months from two of the world´s top business schools
The Executive MBA is an internationally recognized and accredited dual-degree MBA program, provided by two world-class business schools, integrated by the entrepreneurial and innovative culture of EGADE Business School of Tecnológico de Monterrey and by the experience and prestige of McCombs School of Business of The University of Texas at Austin.
This dual-degree master´s degree perfectly combines professional commitments with world-class MBA education without relocation or extended absence outside Mexico. Students are enrolled and graduate from each school with an MBA degree.
The Executive MBA represents almost two decades of successful collaboration between two leading business schools in educating leaders and was the first dual-degree international executive MBA program in Latin America.
Location: Mexico City
- Executive: classes twice a month on weekends
- International Seminars in the United States and Europe or Asia
Duration: 22 months
Program start: August
Years of experience required: 5 years
Start today your life-changing experience in global business.
#1 Executive MBA in Mexico and Latin America
The Economist EMBA Ranking 2013-2015
#1 Executive MBA in Mexico
(“Executive MBA & MBA Part Time” category)
Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2016-2017
Two MBAs. 22 months. 2 prestigious international business schools.
Program accredited by The Association of MBAs, the organization of accreditation of MBA programs that sets the global standards for MBA education.
Global Experience: program focused on real-world examples and practical solutions to the many challenges and opportunities faced by businesses today.
Executive study format: classes on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alternating weekends, as well as international seminars in the United States and Europe or Asia (3 weeks).
Powerful alumni network: connect with two powerful alumni networks around the world.
Combined content and faculty from two prestigious schools whose academic reputation and industry experience has ranked them as top business schools in the world.
Expand your network with a global vision of business education
The Executive MBA provides our students with a truly global business perspective by two of the worlds top business schools. For over two decades, the Executive MBA has provided its graduates with global recognition as well as the respect of two outstanding MBA brands: EGADE MBA and TEXAS MBA.
The Executive MBA focuses on real-world examples and practical solutions to the many challenges and opportunities faced by businesses today, combined classes on Friday afternoons and Saturdays alternating weekends, as well as international seminars in the United States and Europe or Asia (3 weeks).
A Global Perspective for Transformational Leaders.
The Executive MBA is a 22-month program delivered in English; a perfect fit for executives committed to continuing their professional activities while receiving an internationally recognized MBA education without relocation or extended absences outside Mexico:
- Renowned dual-degree program: obtain an MBA degree from each school.
- Executive study format: classes twice a month on weekends.
- Highly acclaimed faculty composed of two prestigious schools whose academic reputation and industry experience has ranked them as top business schools in the world.
- International seminars enrich the global Executive MBA learning experience:
- Two Austin intensive experiences: two seminars lasting one week each at McCombs School of Business during the program’s first and second year in the months of August.
- International seminar: combines intensive classroom learning about the culture, politics and economics of Europe or Asia with company visits.
- Lockstep program: students take all courses together and are assigned to study teams that bring together professionals with varied backgrounds to facilitate cross-functional and cooperative problem solving.
A class built on character, talent, diversity and passion for business
When you join the Executive MBA program, you are surrounded by a group of high achieving professionals who have the ability and drive to make a real difference in the world of business and the strength of character to be the kind of colleagues people enjoy working with and learning from.
Executive Format: Classes twice a month on weekends
88% Mexican 12% Foreign
Admission to the Executive MBA is highly competitive. The program seeks talented and high potential applicants and the admissions committee reviews applications on an individual basis, looking at both quantitative and qualitative aspects of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess potential for academic success and future professional growth.
- Admission application form
- Admission test score (PAEP or equivalent)
- Two professional recommendation letters
- Up-to-date CV
- Official documentation
- English language competence score (TOEFL or equivalent)
- Letter indicating reasons for application
- Interview with Program Director or Faculty member
*Admission advisors across all EGADE Business School locations will guide you through all aspects of the admission process for the Executive MBA program.